Details for Clay Day - 17th November 2013
Venue: Wortham Village Hall (IP22 1PP)
Times: 10.30 am to 3.30 pm
Cost: £3.00 (includes coffee, tea, squash).
General items to bring with you:
- Clay and tools
- Packed lunch
Bring for this meeting (all are optional):
- If you have interesting magazines, books or articles that you would be happy to share for the day feel
free to bring them with you.
- An item\items for “show and tell” table plus small name card.
- ‘Trash to treasures’ – Clay and craft related surplus or unwanted items for sale. Please bag them up if
necessary and remember to add a note of the price you want.
- Additional materials for the demo (detailed below).
Sue Heaser will be demoing three different techniques using LIQUID CLAY:
1. Stained glass effects
2. Faux enamel effects
3. Liquid clay transfers
Bring for this demo:
- A small plastic paint palette with depressions for mixing the colours – or improvise with a tile or saucer.
- A small jam jar (individual size) for the liquid sculpey.
- Large needles for mixing and baby wipes for clean up.
- A colour catalogue or magazine with pretty pictures or photos in for transferring (it only works with
printers’ inks as in mags and catalogues).
- Oil paints if you have them for colouring the liquid clay.
Booking a place:
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
use our contact form: www.anglianpcg.co.uk/contact-us.html
You can also download this information as a printable .pdf file.