Details for 17th February 2013
Venue: Wortham Village Hall (IP22 1PP)
Times: 11am to 3pm
Cost: £3.00 (includes coffee, tea, squash).
General items to bring with you:
Clay and tools
Bring for this meeting:
· “Trash to Treasures” table – This is an idea from Enid who has seen it work well elsewhere. If you have surplus or unwanted items bring them along for sale - anything jewellery or polymer clay related, including books, bagged up, if necessary, and each item labelled with your name, and, most importantly, the price you want.
· If you have interesting magazines, books or articles that you would be happy to share for the day feel free to bring them with you.
Demo: Terry will be giving us a demonstration showing the route she takes to make simple sculpted shapes that can be used for bas relief, appliqué or stand alone pendants\pins etc.
· Light to medium colour clay
· Tracing paper
· HB pencil
· Image of choice or freehand drawing
· Craft knife
· Needle tool
· Toothpick, orange stick, double ended knitting needle or any tool that can be used to smooth and contour
· Small tile or piece of plain card
Demo: Pat will be giving us a short demo on how to make cardboard gift boxes for your items.
If you would like to make some yourself on the day you will need to bring:
· Card (300gsm preferably)
· Some sort of knife or scalpel to score card
· Glue and some pegs or paper clips
Sue Heaser will be giving an introduction to Polymer Clay for beginners.
And last but not least our Raffle! You could be the proud owner of some of the new Premo! colours.
This information is available to download as a pdf file.