There will be 2 demos on the day.
Anne will be teaching how to make these beautiful designs
- 3 colours of clay for a skinner blend - I have used coloured clay in one picture and pearl clay in the other
- set of same shaped cutters in graded sizes ( I prefer round but any can be used eg square, oval, star flower etc)
- usual clay tools- pasta machine, blades, tile to work on
- large cutter for pendant- if you want to make a pendant
- sanding equipment if you want to polish the pendants
Our second demo comes from Nadia. Learn to sculpt your own sea shells instead of taking them from the beach. Shells are random in size and colour so you can play around with it.
You will need:
-Neutral colour clays like white, beige, sand
-stone effect clays like graphite, marble, etc.
-you can use scrap clay too
-hollow bead maker (you can borrow this on the day from the Guild Library) or large marble
We just confirmed dates for 2018's ClayDay dates. Please take note in your diary for next year. We hope you can attend a whole day of claying on these dates.
We will have all of the usual tables and we appreaciate any donations for our raffle. Let us have a fun ClayDay. Book your place by RSVP-ing at