- Pasta machine
- Work surface
- Blades (including a flexible blade)
- Small tile to bake on
- Scrap paper
- Clay (any brand, but you’ll need a few colours plus some scrap)
- Large cookie cutter in the shape you want your pendant (optional - you can use a paper template and craft knife if you prefer)
- Needle tool (optional)
- Bail of your choice OR wire &
- pliers (optional - I will bring copper wire and some pliers)
- Stringing & clasp of your choice (optional - bring it if you’re like me and like to wear your pieces home)
Our usual tables will be running as usual on the day so make sure you bring your latest makes and anything else you would like to sell to other members. We welcome raffle donations and the Guild Tool library will be open.
Remember to also bring your own name-tag made from polymer clay as it will help the instructor to learn your names and there will also be a prize for the best name-tag.
Please make sure to RSVP your place by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org