To bring: canes from the January ClayDay (don’t worry if you weren’t there, we have plenty to share), a small amount of waste clay, and, if you have one, a Lucy slicer, if not, a sharp tissue blade. The Guild will supply one pair of earring fittings. You may want to make a larger owl into a brooch, in which case , you will need a brooch pin.
- usual basic clay equipment
- clay - any colours
- mica powders
- small metal items to use to print with - one or two will do, we can share (screws, nails small cutters,metal ball tools etc etc, the list is endless)
- small pieces of card- cut up postcards are ideal
- couple of pieces of paper to use for mica powder
- texture sheet for backing - optional
- cutters for pendant shape - optional
- liquid clay for finishing - optional, and brush if using this
RSVP now by emailing: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing our work combined together in one piece - don't miss out!