The first demo will be from Enid and she will be showing us how to polish beads like a pro! Enid's workmanship is a labour of love and you will learn her technique of sanding, buffing and polishing. Make sure you bring some beads that you want to polish so you can try it out too.
Members would need to bring:
- Some beads and/or a pendant to work on
- Two small shallow dishes for water
- An old face flannel or a piece of towelling
- A Dremel Drill, if they have one
Enid will provide some sanding materials if you do not have any.
If you are unsure about which 3 colours to choose from, do not fret as we are sure that Sue will be able to advice you on the day.
- white, black and scrap clay
- a cutter
- some grease proof paper or baking parchment
- pasta machine/clay conditioning machine
Send your RSVP to