The first demo is from Sue who will be demonstrating Fiona Abel-Smith’s Square Dance Cane, which needs:
In addition to all the usual equipment
- pasta machine, roller, blade
- cling film
- knitting needle
- a cylindrical object to make an indent such as a thin roller or fat marker pen
- some graph paper preferably in inches, such as the paper which is freely downloadable from www.PrintablePaper.net (I’ll bring some in any case)
- some round cutters.
- a dome shape mould, clay needed
- 4 colours which go together, with some difference in tones ( some dark, some lighter) as well as black and white.
You will need to bring:
- translucent clay (coloured or plain can be coloured with alcohol inks)
- 2p coin or round cutter of similar size
- a pencil
- fine permanent maker pen
- 6" ruler, a piece of clear flat acrylic about 2" (could be larger, I will have a selection of pieces I use to borrow)
- needle tool
- the usual pasta machine, cutter etc.
Please RSVP your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and see you this Sunday!